28 Haziran 2022 Salı

Anadolu'nun Altın Elleri - Karma El Sanatları Sergisi


Merhaba
Bloga uğramayalı uzun zaman oldu. Yeni eve taşındım ve yerleşmem çok uzun sürdüğü için yeni bir
şeyler yapamadım. Ancak bu arada bir sergiye katılma şansım oldu. Umarım bu sergi bana yeniden
minyatürler yapmak için bir motivasyon olur.


Hi,
It's been a long time since I've been to the blog. I moved to a new house and I couldn't do anything
new because it took me too long to settle in. However, in the meantime, I had the chance to attend
an exhibition. I hope this exhibition will be a motivation for me to make miniatures again.














Değerli arkadaşlarım beni yalnız bırakmadılar :)

My dear friends did not leave me alone :)










Sergi sona erdiğinde katılım belgelerimizi aldık.

When the exhibition ended, we received our participation certificates.





















Sağlıklı ve mutlu kalın.

Stay healthy and happy.
 

4 yorum:

  1. It is lovely to see you back! Moving can be such a disruptive event for such a long time! I hope you are settled now and able to begin working on your mini projects again.

    Thanks so much for sharing all the exhibits! It was so much fun to see so many creative and ingenious mini ideas on display! I love that there are mini enthusiasts in every corner of our beautiful planet.

    Hope you'll be back soon with more inspiring work!

    YanıtlaSil